Halo 3 – Traffic Cone as a Weapon?

Halo 3 Traffic Cone Kill

How do you kill someone with a traffic cone in Halo 3? I don’t know, but this guy did it somehow. Scroll on the way to the bottom, it’s the last one. Gmoney would probably know how to do this, he’s that good.

You may also like...

24 Responses

1. xJames Bond 007 says:

It’s total luck man. I got mine on rats nest.

2. xJames Bond 007 says:

It’s total luck man. I got mine on rats nest.

3. gmoney1124 says:

i`ve never killed someone like that! i swear!

4. gmoney1124 says:

i`ve never killed someone like that! i swear!

5. gmoney1124 says:

but it would be funny :)

6. gmoney1124 says:

but it would be funny :)

7. radical dude says:

is this something like running into the cone in a vehicle and it impaling another player? I’ve seen some interesting kills (jonathons killing of mike), but nothing like a cone death.

8. radical dude says:

9. captain awesome says:

The only cones i like are ones with ice cream in it.

10. captain awesome says:

The only cones i like are ones with ice cream in it.

11. gmoney1124 says:

they had a video of one on the bungie favorites thing once

12. gmoney1124 says:

they had a video of one on the bungie favorites thing once

13. xJames Bond 007 says:

I learned a few things about “Traffic Cone kills” .

1) It doesn’t have to be with a traffic cone! My brother, gamertag eat my Cleat, got one from a crate on rats nest while he was GUNNING in a wart hog!
    2) The gap between what is considdered a traffic cone kill and a guardian kill is VERY slim. It seems that if you hit, or are the last to hit, an object that in turn hits and kills a player, it is counted as a traffic cone kill, no matter the instrument used to impail the player.
    3) Very few peoples kill with a Classified sign with the traffic cone are actually “traffic cone kills”
    My gamer tag is xJames Bond 007. feel free to contact me.

14. xJames Bond 007 says:

I learned a few things about “Traffic Cone kills” .

My gamer tag is xJames Bond 007. feel free to contact me.

15. gmoney1124 says:

well, my gamertag is Gmoney1124. what a cool name :)

16. gmoney1124 says:

well, my gamertag is Gmoney1124. what a cool name :)

17. gmoney1124 says:

I like playing Halo, its fun! I like the last part of the last level, everything is blowin’ up in front of you (it’s just so loud and exciting!)! Its not as fun if you end up the gunner, I always call being driver when I start the level. Did anyone know that in that last driving part of the game you can get in a mongoose or a brute chopper, I like getting in the brute chopper(you have to hurry because its right at the begining) of when the stuff starts to blow up, you have to get out of the warthog(when you reach the exploding tile things), take a quick left, and run to the chopper(sometimes it isn’t there). you have to be quick because when you can see those tiles it will begin he sequence of blowin them up(once i got the chopper but i was too slow and all th tiles in front of me were already gone)

18. gmoney1124 says:

19. xJames Bond 007 says:

I got my most recent “traffic cone kill” by backing into some poor dude with my Hornet on Avalanch and splattering him.

20. xJames Bond 007 says:

21. Oirsy says:

Haha I’ve done that but I have absolutely no idea how :D
    My names Oirsy BTW

22. Oirsy says:

Haha I’ve done that but I have absolutely no idea how :D
    My names Oirsy BTW

23. Jake says:

If you get a splatter with a Hornet on Avalanche you get credited as a cone kill. I saw this on halo 3 mythbusters. Search it on youtube.

24. Jake says: