PS2 RPG’s, Which Should I Choose
Ok, I need help. There are a ton of PS2 RPG’s I haven’t played and I am now the proud owner of a $100 gift certificate to Best Buy. With said gift certificate I want to get some PS2 games. PS2 games are getting cheaper and cheaper, and I figure now is a good time to buy before they’re all gone.
So, basically, if anyone is reading this that has played any of these RPG’s, which would you recommend and which would you stay away from?
- Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia
- Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII
- GrimGrimoire (I guess it’s not really an RPG, but whatever)
- Phantom Brave or La Pucelle: Tactics (Again not really an RPG)
- Shadow Hearts: Covenant
- Wild ARMs 5
- MS Saga: A New Dawn
- Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria
- Musashi: Samurai Legend (Keep seeing this in bargain bins for like $4 so I’m really unsure)