If you’ve ever wanted to dress up as an Atlus character AND win fabulous prizes (not just for fun), now’s your chance. Basically you just dress up, take a picture, and send it to Atlus, it’s that easy. If you have the best costume, you’ll win:
* Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2 Poster signed by Masayuki Doi (character designer)
* Growlanser: Illustration Archive signed by Satoshi Urushihara (character designer)
* Etrian Odyssey 2: Heroes of Lagaard 3-disc Music Collection
* Set of 3 Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns Posters (including the super-rare third unreleased mini-poster)
* Persona 4 T-Shirt
* Dokapon Kingdom (your choice of PS2 or Wii)
* Large hardback promotional poster of an Atlus title of your choice (subject to availability)
I want all that stuff…maybe I should work on an outfit. Last year’s winner looks exactly like Elizabeth (the one from the game, not the other one)…
It’s that time of year again, Faithful. Leaves are turning red, the weather’s starting to cool, and your local coffee shop conglomerates are likely now well-stocked in a variety of pumpkin-spiced concoctions. Halloween nears, and with it comes the 2008 Atlus-O-Weenie Costume Contest!
Dress yourselves as your favorite Atlus characters from your favorite Atlus games and enter the running for some excellent swag.
This year we will feature a web-based image submission system which will go live in October. We will not be accepting submissions until that time.
If you’re interested, check out the full set of rules here.