The wait is over as old-school hero Nathan Spencer gets a 3D makeover with today’s release of Bionic Commando for Windows PCs.
Bionic Commando is rated by the ESRB as Mature and is available now on store shelves in North America for $39.99 for Windows PCs or through various online distribution platforms, including the Capcom e-Store and Steam.
* Use the bionic arm to swing between towering skyscrapers at breathtaking speed, hook onto distant objects, zip up on hanging girders and choose your own route through the game
* Gameplay that moves through horizontal and vertical environments – a 3D game that truly uses all three dimensions Full multiplayer mode with rich stat-tracking to check whether you’re a true commando or a lowly private
* Use the power of the bionic arm – and of next-gen physics – to realistically throw massive objects, pummel opponents, whip enemies into the air, or pull the landscape apart
* Arm yourself with a variety of weapons worthy of a Bionic Commando
* Starring Mike Patton, the former lead singer of Faith No More, as the voice of Nathan Spencer
* Developed by Swedish studio GRIN, developers of the highly acclaimed Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter series for PC
Meanwhile, Bionic Commando Rearmed became available today via Steam. Regularly $10, Bionic Commando Rearmed can be purchased in a bundle through Steam with Bionic Commando for $44.99.