The first DLC for Left 4 Dead 2, The Passing, will be out tomorrow for both the PC and Xbox 360. The content includes a number of new features including:
- A new 3 map campaign which takes place between “Dead Center” and “Dark Carnival”. In the campaign the cast meets up with the survivors from the original Left 4 Dead.
- A new uncommon infected, the “Fallen Survivor”, that drops usable items when killed.
- Two new weapons, the M60 (which cannot be reloaded) and a golf club melee weapon.
- A new co-operative challenge mode
- Support for infected bots in Versus mode (awesome).
- A new game mode, “Mutations” which changes on a weekly basis. Some examples of the rotating game modes include “Realism Versus” mode or “Chainsaw Massacre” where each player is given a chainsaw with limited fuel.
The DLC will run 560 Microsoft points ($7.00) for the Xbox 360. It’s free for PC users.