In a new blog post, Marvel Snap’s developer Second Dinner announced that in the next patch, they’re adding a substantial number of new cards and a way for players to obtain the cards they’ve been wanting.
The current system for earning cards in Marvel Snap is based on collection rank. Players are occasionally rewarded with new cards from specific groups at random. This element of chance encourages players to be creative in deck building rather than relying on the same high-powered cards. However, it can be frustrating when the perfect deck is within reach but one key card is missing.
The next patch will allow players to earn Collector’s Tokens. Once a player has reached collection level 500, they will begin receiving these tokens from collector’s caches. These tokens can be used in a new shop to purchase cards. The cards available in the shop will rotate, but players will be able to pin the card they want, so it doesn’t change with the rotation.
- Luke Cage (2/1) — Ongoing: Your cards can’t have their Power reduced.
- Absorbing Man (4/3) — On Reveal: If the last card you played has an On Reveal ability, this card copies it.
- She-Hulk (6/10) — Costs 1 less for each unspent Energy last turn.
- Titania (1/5) — When ANY card is played at this location, this card switches sides.
- Mariah Hill (2/3) — On Reveal: Add a random 1-cost card to your hand.
- Agent Coulson (3/4) — On Reveal: Add a random 4-cost and 5-cost card to your hand.
- Helicarrier (6/10) — When you discard this from your hand, add 3 random cards to your hand.
- M’Baku (1/2) — If this is in your deck at the end of the game, it jumps to a random location.
- Attuma (4/10) — If you have another card here at the end of your turn, destroy this.
- Orka (6/9) — Ongoing: +5 power if this is your only card here.
- Bast (1/1) — On Reveal: Set the power of all cards in your hand to 3.
- Shuri (4/2) — On Reveal: Double the power of the next card you play.
- Thanos (6/8) — At the start of the game, shuffle the six Infinity Stones into your deck.
- Galactus (6/3) — On Reveal: If this is your only card here, destroy all other locations
- Valkyrie (5/3) — On Reveal: Set al cards at this location to 3 power.
- Super Skrull (4/2) — Ongoing: Has the Ongoing effects of all enemy cards.
Leave a Reply