Play a Flash Demo of English of the Dead

English of the Dead Flash Demo

I imagine that if Liz ever became a zombie should would run up to me, wielding a chainsaw, and say the exact same thing. Actually, I think all languages should be taught by killing zombies. If my French classes in high school somehow involved making zombies jump down a hole in the ground, I definitely would have paid a hell of a lot more attention. Also, let it be noted that I failed. I missed one, I wasn’t paying attention. The zombies tricked me.

You can play it here.

You may also like...

30 Responses

1. Lizbot says:

uhh. That’s not really a question.

2. Mike R says:

I changed it. Can people add their pictures now?

3. Uber Dude says:

The heck, these posts don’t even make sense. I also don’t understand half of the commentary about this game. Can I have some more information about it and how I am supposed to play it if I have a macintosh Computer. How Do I add a Picture. Pictures are cool?

4. Uber Dude says:

5. Uber Dude says:

Also It says I posted my comment at 9 37 when it is actually ten 37. Is this site running in another time zone? Possibly AwesomeRadical Time Zone. You know like “Watch Family Guy This Sunday At 8 o clock, 7 o clock AwesomeRadical Time”.

6. Uber Dude says:

7. Mike R says:

I don’t know, I just don’t even fucking know at this point. I made a forum.

8. Lizbot says:

man. It’s so refreshing to see a new commenter in here. I was getting really sick of Greg’s alternate handles.

9. Mike R says:

Time test

10. Mike R says:

It worked

11. Uber Dude says:

Time Test for me.

12. Uber Dude says:

Time Test for me.

13. Mike R says:

I figured out images

14. Mike R says:

I figured out images

15. Uber Dude says:

BOOOOM…HAHAH i JUST posted this comment, or tried to and it say “You are posting toooooo Fast. Slow Down” There werent actually that many o’s in to but it did say what I typed. Also On a serious note, A friend of mine informed me of a game available for download on xbox 360 called Operation Darkness. I think thats the title. I did download it and I started to play it. Little did I know that it was a strategy game. While I am not a fan of these games I gave it a try. Jeez, talk about talking forever. I quit after a bit. I can’t get into games where I have to move characters a million times before I can even do anything. But, let me talk about graphics and music and story. Graphics, well I was looking forward to seeing an atlus game on a new console, but all in all the graphics were just so so. They weren’t horrible, just nothing to write home about. Music, I thought wasn’t bad. It brought me back to the old days of playing games. I don’t even know what that is supposed to mean. Story? Hahahaha, all I know is that I am in the British army or something and some of my characters can turn into wolves. What I thought was dumb is that I can turn into a wolf yet I have to have extra ms or something to do an actual wolf attack. Otherwise I need to use a weapon, like a gun. Who the heck has wolf powers and has to use a gun. Either way I was fighting against some other forces and I had to capture or do something with some bad guy. I never got to that part. There are my thoughts.

Love

Uber Dude

16. Uber Dude says:

Love

Uber Dude

17. Mike R says:

This is a really good review Uber Dude, can we use it. Seriously, not joking. Because my Xbox is broken so I can’t play it.

My favorite part is “Who the heck has wolf powers and has to use a gun.”

18. Mike R says:

My favorite part is “Who the heck has wolf powers and has to use a gun.”

19. Uber Dude says:

I wish I had more time to play, but I was getting very impatient. I don’t get why I am set so far apart from the enemies and it takes forever to move to get close enough to shoot them. I had to use my one character who had a sniper rifle to do anything. On top of it I have possibly 8 or 9 characters that I have to keep moving. At Least the wolf people are able to move a lot. Whatever.

20. Uber Dude says:

21. Mike R says:

Maybe we should discuss this over at the Awesome Radical Gaming forums. You can get there by clicking the link under “Latest Features”. I’ve done a lot of upgrades tonight.

P.S. Gears of War 2 trailer in 1 hour.

22. Mike R says:

P.S. Gears of War 2 trailer in 1 hour.

23. Uber Dude says:

Good Lord, I need to proof Read. In my above post about Operation Darkness I meant to say 1.”There weren’t that many o’s in it”
    2. “Talk about Taking forever”

24. Uber Dude says:

2. “Talk about Taking forever”

25. Uber Dude says:

I’ve already posted on the forum

you can take down all the dumb posts here, except my game chat and my corrections of game chat

26. Uber Dude says:

I’ve already posted on the forum

27. Radical Dude says:

This Operation Darkness game sounds interesting. I think I should Download it as well. Thanks Uber Dude. I appreciate the input.

28. Radical Dude says:

29. Uber Dude says:

Ok Serious Note. I went to the site to play this game. It wouldn’t work. It loaded and everything, but I couldn’t do anything. But I must say, the music was fricken awesome. If the music says anything about this game, then it says rad.

30. Uber Dude says: