The wait is over as old-school hero Nathan Spencer gets a 3D makeover with today’s release of Bionic Commando for Windows PCs.
Bionic Commando is rated by the ESRB as Mature and is available now on store shelves in North America for $39.99 for Windows PCs or through various online distribution platforms, including the Capcom e-Store and Steam.
* Use the bionic arm to swing between towering skyscrapers at breathtaking speed, hook onto distant objects, zip up on hanging girders and choose your own route through the game
* Gameplay that moves through horizontal and vertical environments – a 3D game that truly uses all three dimensions Full multiplayer mode with rich stat-tracking to check whether you’re a true commando or a lowly private
* Use the power of the bionic arm – and of next-gen physics – to realistically throw massive objects, pummel opponents, whip enemies into the air, or pull the landscape apart
* Arm yourself with a variety of weapons worthy of a Bionic Commando
* Starring Mike Patton, the former lead singer of Faith No More, as the voice of Nathan Spencer
* Developed by Swedish studio GRIN, developers of the highly acclaimed Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter series for PC
Meanwhile, Bionic Commando Rearmed became available today via Steam. Regularly $10, Bionic Commando Rearmed can be purchased in a bundle through Steam with Bionic Commando for $44.99.
Yeah, they’re all coming to PC. AND you can play Resident Evil 5 with crazy Nvidia 3D glasses, to really get into it. Don’t switch the blade on the guy with shades, oh no.
The new multiplayer Bionic Commando demo is available today on Xbox Live’s Marketplace. Once downloaded, gamers will be able to compete in Deathmatch battles on ‘Vertigo’, one of the game’s 16 multiplayer maps. This intensive training will provide invaluable experience before they take on the full mission with the release of Bionic Commando on Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3 across North America on May 19 th, 2009.