Square Enix announced the final details for Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker Patch 6.3, “’Gods Revel, Lands Tremble,” scheduled to launch on Tuesday, January 10th, 2023.
A new trailer has revealed a plethora of new content and activities for players to explore including new main scenario quests and side story quests, a new 8-player trial, a new unreal trial, and new 24-player raid content.
Additionally, there’s some information about the future 6.35 patch.
Further details on Patch 6.3 content are available below:
- New Main Scenario Quests – In the darkness of the Thirteenth, the Warrior of Light finds an unexpected ally in a half-voidsent woman named Zero. She returns with them to the Source for a time, and upon recovering from their recent trials, they prepare to continue the search for Azdaja. But an unforeseen threat bars their path…
- New Side Story Quests – Continue Tataru’s Grand Endeavor and the Tales of Newfound Adventure.
- New 8-Player Trial – A new challenge at both Normal and Extreme difficulties.
- New Unreal Trial – Containment Bay P1T6 (Unreal) – As ever, the faux commander craves tales of death-defying derring-do, and in a bid to satisfy him, you cast your mind back to your frenetic encounter with the eikon Sophia. The memory remains vivid even now, and you find yourself facing the Goddess once more, your very survival hanging in the balance…
- New 24-Player Alliance Raid – Myths of the Realm, Part 2: Euphrosyne.
- New Ultimate Raid (Patch 6.31) – Launching two weeks after Patch 6.3, challenge a fearsome version of Omega in the latest Ultimate battle.
- New Dungeon – Lapis Manalis – In pursuit of voidsent, you learn of an abandoned village in the mountains of Garlemald where garleans once practiced the reaper arts. But what will you find there deep in the heart of the mountain?
- Duty Support Updates – Support will be added for the remaining Heavensward main scenario dungeons (The Great Gubal Library, The Aetherochemical Research Facility, The Antitower, Sohr Khai, Xelphatol and Baelsar’s Wall) so they can be completed alongside a party of NPC allies.
- Island Sanctuary Updates – A number of quality-of-life improvements, new ranks, crops, animals and more.
- Gold Saucer Updates – New Leap of Faith map added.
- Miscellaneous Updates – A new treasure hunt dungeon, various retainer adjustments, a new Crystalline Conflict PvP arena, new custom deliveries and more.
Additionally, Patch 6.35 will also include the following updates:
- New Tribal Quests: Loporrits – New daily quests for Disciples of the Hand.
- New Deep Dungeon: Eureka Orthos – The highly anticipated successor to Palace of the Dead and Heaven-on-High.
- Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures
- Manderville Weapons Update
To rewatch the broadcast, please watch the archived stream at: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1686701110
Players will also be able to celebrate the Starlight Celebration in-game seasonal event up until December 31 and go on an adventure to obtain seasonal items, including a new mount, the Starlight Steed. Additionally, as the year ends, and a new one begins, players can celebrate the annual Heavensturn in-game seasonal event which will run from January 1 to 16 and offer fun rewards to collect as well.
From now through January 18, 2023 in North America, fans can also purchase Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker Standard & Collector’s Editions and Final Fantasy XIV Complete Edition and Complete Collector’s Edition for up to 50% off through the Square Enix Store, Final Fantasy XIV: Mog Station and PlayStation Store.
Finally, players on the North American data centers are now able to utilize the four new Worlds that launched alongside the new logical data center, named “Dynamis.” Launched on November 1, this addition will serve to further reduce congestion during peak periods for the ever-expanding player base with plans to expand again in the future. More details are available on the Lodestone at: https://sqex.to/Ro9we