Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, the puzzle-solving mystery game, is returning this summer with new HD visuals and availability across more platforms than ever. Originally released on the Nintendo DS™ in 2010, the game is now being resurrected for PlayStation®4 (PS4™), Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™, and PC via Steam.
Players take on the role of Sissel, a brave phantom who has been stranded in the afterlife and has lost his memory. Players help Sissel solve the mystery behind his suspicious death throughout the game by using his newfound supernatural abilities.
The game features include availability on new platforms, higher quality gameplay, optimized UI features, nine languages (three brand new!), new challenges, fresh music and illustrations, and more.
Ghost Trick™: Phantom Detective will be released in the summer 2023.
Full press release below:
Welcome back detectives, the puzzle-solving mystery game Ghost Trick™: Phantom Detective returns this summer! Chase clues and solve puzzles with Sissel, now presented in HD and on more platforms than ever before! Originally released on the Nintendo DS™ in 2010, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective is now being resurrected for PlayStation®4 (PS4™), Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™, and PC via Steam.
Check out the trailer here. More info and assets can be found on the Capcom Press Center.
Uncover the mysteries of the spirit world as Sissel, a brave phantom who has unexpectedly been stranded in the afterlife and has lost his memory. Throughout the game, players help Sissel solve the mystery behind his suspicious death by using his newfound supernatural abilities. Will players discover the truth before Sissel’s time runs out?
The game comes jam-packed with new features including:
- Availability on New Platforms: Players can experience Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective like never before on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam
- Higher Quality Gameplay: Images and framerates are now adapted for 1080p/60fps visuals
- Optimized UI Features: With new platforms comes compatibility for both controllers and touch screens (applicable only for platforms with built-in touch screen functionality)
- Nine Languages (Three Brand New!): Now playable in nine languages, including English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean (new), Simplified Chinese (new), and Traditional Chinese (new)
- New Challenges: Newly added Trophies can be obtained by completing different levels of the game alongside new-to-console Ghost Puzzles
- Fresh Music and Illustrations: Available in the Extras menu, players can now access a collection of newly recorded and arranged music tracks alongside unique illustrations
That’s all for now, stay tuned for more Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective updates before its release in summer 2023!
Leave a Reply